The research blog of LJ Villanueva-Rivera
A short list of audio software
Free and open source audio software
- Audacity – The Free, Cross-Platform Sound Editor. Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and others.
- R – R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. Two packages allow to load and analyze sound files: sound and seewave. Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and others.
- Raven Lite – Free version of Raven Pro. Limited to some visualizations, formats, and time. Windows and Mac OS X.
Commercial Audio Software
- Adobe Audition – Professional studio application. Allows to visualize, edit and mix many audio formats. Windows only.
- Raven Pro – Audio analysis program from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. Windows and Mac OS X.
- Apple Logic Studio – Professional studio application. Mac OS X only.
This entry was posted in Bioacoustics
. Bookmark the permalink